- Our Kit is designed by professionals and crafted for club and school cricketers.
- Our Lioness players range is the worlds first dedicated range designed by Women Cricketers for Women and Girl Cricketers.
- A Minimum 20% of our profits are invested into grass roots cricket and inclusion projects.
- We are a business that’s more than money, we aim to help social mobility through Cricket.
- Because Mongoose don’t sponsor international cricketers we don’t hike up our prices to pay for them.
- We craft and hard press our bats to last longer giving you better value for money.
- Inclusion is at the heart of what we do so when you buy a Mongoose you are also funding anti Gang and Radicalisation community projects.
Designed by professionals for clubs and schools cricketers at a price that always constitutes good value.
20% of our profits going to community projects
We manufacture and press the bats harder so they last longer in today’s increasing for the kit looks good and performs very well.
Lioness are women and girls brand is the first brand to be designed by women cricketers for women and girl cricketers.
Inclusion is the heart of everything that we do, our profits fund anti radicalisation and anti gang projects in the UK and we remain fresh, innovative and committed to helping increase social mobility through grassroots cricket.